- Certain payment methods require you to be ID verified before your ads are visible.
- Each completed trade costs advertisers 1% of the total trade amount. See all fees on our fees page.
- Once a trade is opened the price is final, except when there is a clear mistake in the pricing.
- You are not allowed to buy or sell Bitcoin on behalf of someone else (brokering).
- You may only use payment accounts that are registered in your own name (no third party payments!).
- You must provide your payment details in the advertisement or in the trade chat.
- All communication must happen on LocalBitcoins.com